At Seasoned Influence we have a passion for food; cooking it, eating it, looking at it, talking about it, no matter what it’s endlessly entertaining for us. We are an influencer marketing agency exclusively focused on creating the most effective influencer campaigns in the food industry, leveraging our deep relationships with food and recipe bloggers.
Influencer Marketing Intern
Job location: Austin, Texas
As an Influencer Marketing Intern at Seasoned Influence, you will assist with a variety of projects that may include managing communications with influencers, discovering new influencers for our clients and working with our internal team to delight our clients with excellent influencer marketing campaigns.
- Discover and build relationships with a focused group of influencers in the food and lifestyle categories.
- Manage database of influencers so the right influencers can be easily found for specific client campaigns.
- Work closely with Account Executive and Project Manager to assure all influencers are on track with each program.
- Manage content aggregation and reporting during each campaign.
- Contribute to each final client report with influencer insights and recommendations.
What We Are Looking For
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism or related field
- General understanding of digital marketing, influencer marketing and social media
- Strong writing skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility to meet the ever-changing needs of the team
This is a paid part-time marketing intern position, working at our office conveniently located on Riverside. We have free parking, and are close to the action downtown and on South Congress. We are all about the food, with snacks and drinks provided . . . and always thinking of a reason for a team meal or happy hour!
We have a casual and relaxed atmosphere, but take pride at being agile, moving fast, and being results oriented.
Send resumes to [email protected]